Transfer / Sally Board
Compliance: AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011
A curved transfer board is a device used to help individuals with a disability or limited mobility transfer safely from one surface to another.
The SallyBoard was specially developed to provide a light, chip and splinter resistant alternative.
- Small and light, with a slight curve
- Easy transfers from chair or wheelchair to car, toilet, bed, and more.
- Constructed from lightweight HDPE
- Two large grip pads underneath to keep the board stable and in place.
- Radiolucent – can be used for X-rays.
- 77cm W x 22.2cm H x 1cm Thick
- Only 1.4kg
- SWL – 130kg when gap is 20-30cm
- SWL – 180kg when gap is less than 20cm
12 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased New
3 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased Exhire
Swipe to scroll