Roho Single Compartment
Compliance: ISO 13485:2016
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery.
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury).
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation.
- Two way stretch cover, hand pump, repair kit and operating instructions included.
Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight. Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.25lbs./1.5kg (based on size 1R99C) Varies by size.
Width: 12.75 in. to 26.25 in. /
32.5 cm to 67 cm
Depth: 11.75 in. to 67 in. /
30 cm to 51.5 cm
Height: 4.25 in. / 10.5 cm
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on forty years of research and client experience, our patented ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
The unique cellular design of the HIGH PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
12 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased New
3 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased Exhire
Swipe to scroll