Karma S Ergo 125 Self – Propelled
Compliance: AS/NZS 3695.1:2011
Performance, style and comfort, the three things to expect with the Karma S Ergo 125 self propelled wheelchair. With extensive testing and development for 2 years, the Karma is industry lead in wheelchair design.
The Karma S-Ergo 125 is equipped with the Unique S-Ergo (Smart Ergo) S shaped seat. The S-Ergo design was developed over two years, after extensive testing by Karma’s Research and Development Department. The result is a leap forward in wheelchair design.
In Addition to the S-Ergo seating system, the S-Ergo 125 also has seat and backrest upholstery and pads treated with Aegis Microbe shield, to reduce stains and odour.
The streamline oval tubes not only make the wheelchair look great, but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure, which is incredibly light. Made from aircraft aluminium frame breaks down to just 10kg.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminium, folding
- Footrest: Height adjustable, swing away removable
- Armrest: Swing back ergonomic pads
- Wheels: Quick release 24″ x 1 3/8″ spoke solid tyres
- Castors: Slid 7″
- Brakes: Push to lock, attendant system
- Seat: Removable padding, fire retardant upholstery
- Back: Removable padding, fire retardant upholstery, folding
- Warranty: 5 years – frame
12 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased New
3 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased Exhire