IBeam with EzyStand
The IBeam detects movement and is best installed adjacent to a bed or across a doorway.
- IBeam (2721)
- Dedicated EzyStand (2723)
- Cordless Falls Monitor (2700)
- Simple operation and maintenance.
- Detects movement.
- Narrow detection zone reduces false alarms.
- Can be installed adjacent to a bed or across a doorway.
- Mounting bracket, screws and double-sided tape included.
- On / Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use.
- Low battery indicator.
- Works with other Cura1 cordless receivers.
- Accepts plug pack (optional).
- Dedicated stand (2723) for increased usability.
- Modern ergonomic design
- Monitor up to 7 devices simultaneously – a single Premium pad / mat and up to 6 wireless devices.
- Comes with batteries, durable ABS plastic enclosure and Caregiver Reset Key
- Alarm memory and auto re-arm
- Amber LED visual alarm indicator
- Caregiver secure reset option
- Battery operated or optional external plug pack
- Up to 6 months battery life (nominal)
- Easy to access battery compartment
- Can be connected to a nurse call system
- 3 selectable alarm tones
- Easy thumbwheel adjustable alarm volume
- “Pause” feature allows a caregiver to attend to the patient without setting the alarm off
- Alerts for lost nurse call connection, lost AC power supply & low battery
- Detection range: 3 – 5 m (approx*)
- Wireless range: 30 m*
- Power supply: 6 – 12V DC, 300 mA & / or 3 x AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery life: 6 months with normal usage
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 78 x 81.5 x 38.5 mm (includes bracket)
- Weight: 100 g (not incl. batteries)
- Operating temp: -25°C to 55°C
- Relative humidity: < 85%
- Standby current consumption: 1 mA
- Alarm condition current consumption: 20 mA
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz (TX) (Not supervised)
- Transmission strength: < 10 mW
*Actual transmission and detection distances may vary and be dependent on specific environmental conditions.
- DC operation using either a 3 x AA batteries (included) or 6 V plug pack
- Dimensions: 120 x 77 x 40 mm
- Weight 150 g without batteries
- Up to 30 m* range when used with cordless bed pads and chair pads
- Fully user programmable
- Operating temperature 5 – 40° C, relative humidity < 85%
- 3 selectable alarm tones
- Operating frequency 433 Mhz fully supervised
- Volt free normally open relay contact alarm output
- RJ10 type socket for optional wired bed/chair pad or floor mat connection
- Low battery detection
- Missing AC / DC power supply detection and indication
12 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased New
3 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased Exhire
Swipe to scroll