Floor Mat Sensor Kit – Corded
A large floor pressure mat that is designed to immediately alert when a person has exited the bed
- Standard Falls Monitor (2701)
- Premium Floor Pad (2633)
- Breakcord RJ-10 Connection Lead
- Mono to Mono Cable
- 6V Power Supply
- Modern ergonomic design.
- Pause mode to attend to a patient without triggering the alarm.
- Tamper-proof reset option using magnetic caregiver key.
- Choice of tone, and volume control for alarm.
- 0, 2s, and 15min. alarm delay settings.
- Port to connect with nurse call system (NC/NO).
- Operates on batteries or AC adaptor.
- Low battery notification.
- Input Lost notification (pad lost, nurse call, AC lost).
- Change Pad (SafeTime) indication.
- Comes with mounting bracket, hanger strap, soft cover, reset key and batteries.
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Easy to clean
- For use with Cura1 Premium Falls Monitors
- Made from heavy duty non-slip material
- Power supply: 6 Vdc, 300 mA & / or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 1 year (nominal)
- Operating temp: 5°C to 40°C
- Rel. humidity: < 85%
- Housing material: ABS (UL-94HB, flammability grade)
- Dimensions: 120 x 77 x 34 mm
- Net weight: 140 g (without batteries), 200 g (with cover)
- Pad / Mat socket: RJ10
- Adjustable volume: up to 108 db @ 10 cm
- Incontinence (Wetness): Under development
- Dimensions: 1220 x 610 mm
- Recommended weight range for reliable operation: 30 – 200 kg
12 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased New
3 Month Warranty on items that are Purchased Exhire
Swipe to scroll