Body Adjust Zero Gravity Bed
Compliance: AS/NZS IEC 60601.1:2015
The Body Adjust Sleep System is a state of the art Hi-Lo Electric bed that has the option of voice activation (optional extra) to assist you with independent mobility, improve sleep quality and comfort levels.
MULTiWAY have introduced *Voice Activated options to allow quick and simple changes to the profile position of our beds without the need for manual handset interaction. The therapeutic benefits of Massage are also offered as an additional option for you.
You will feel at home with the attractive and simple aesthetics built into the design.
Therapeutic Support Surfaces are also an option to ensure you achieve customised comfort.
– Electric Hi-Lo movement
– Electric back raise
– Electric knee break and leg raise
– Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positioning ‘Zero Gravity’ functioning
– Supine positioning
– Back-lit, wipeable handset
– Foot and side mattress retainers (incl)
– Companion capability
– Voice activation
– Smartphone App control
– Side grip handles
– 3/4 length bed rails
Available in multiple sizes:
– Long Single: 2030mm (L) x 915mm (W)
– King Single: 2030mm (L) x 1070mm (W)
– Long Double: 2030mm (L) x 1370mm (W)
– Queen: 2030mm (L) x 1525mm (W)
– Split King: 2030mm (L) x 1830mm (W)
– Split Super King: 2030mm (L) x 2140mm (W)
Available Mattress Options:
A multi-layered mattress giving you all the benefits of contouring foam, the breathability of cotton and bamboo fibres, and the comfort of pocket springs. Ideal for those requiring minimal partner disturbance through the night.
This supple 2-layer combination foam mattress with latex upper supports and conforms to the contours of your body closely. The natural latex allows air to circulate, and the immersion/support of the foam/latex together aids in pressure redistribution.
A beautiful, high-quality 50mm memory foam overlay to immerse into – providing pressure point relief, or longevity to your existing mattress.
** Please enquire within for pricing regarding which size, which mattress and what accessories you require **
– Colour: Midnight Black
– Single & King Single models: 195kg SWL
– Double & Queen models: 195kg SWL
– Hi-Lo lift range: 240mm – 690mm
– Floor to bottom of base: 155 mm (in lowest position)
– Floor to top of base: 240mm (in lowest position)
– Trendelenburg tilt angles: 17 degrees
– Maximum back raise angle: 72 degrees
– Maximum leg raise angle: 46 degrees
– Hoist clearance: 900mm
– Castors: 55mm x 8 (4 x lockable)
– Warranty: 5 years frame, 2 years electrical
– Bed is Tested and Compliant AS/NZS IEC 60601.1, IEC 60601-2-52 Medical Beds
5 Year – Frame
2 Year – Electrical