Welcome NDIS Referrers & Participants
Homecare Equipment is a registered NDIS Service provider in the following categories:
Assistive Products for Household Tasks
Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety
Personal Mobility Equipment
Dear NDIS Referrers & Participants,
Welcome to Homecare Equipment Services, we are a registered provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in SA.
Who can access the scheme?
According to the NDIS in SA web site, a person with an impairment that is likely to be permanent and the impairment makes it difficult to take part in everyday activities can access the Scheme.
A person needs to meet disability or early intervention requirements, as well as age and residency requirements.
Children aged up to 14 years have been eligible to enter the Scheme since 2016. Young people aged between 15 and 17 years have been eligible to enter the Scheme since 1 January 2017. Adults aged between 18 and 64 years can now access the scheme from July 2017, based on where they live.
You may meet the access requirements up to six months prior to the NDIS rolling out in your area.
For more information about eligibility and roll out click here.
HOW TO GET YOUR EQUIPMENT VIA THE NDIS PROCESS:
If you are eligible for NDIS support, we can help you get your Equipment fast
- Click here to review the NDIS access requirements
- Then you need to get in touch with the NDIS, click here
- If you cannot gain access to the NDIS program for whatever reason, you can try Plan B here or alternatively contact us;
- Ask Homecare Equipment to assist with your NDIS pre-planning for your needs: we can make recommendations and provide a quote for approval;
- You will then meet with an NDIS representative who will prepare your plan. This is where your proposed equipment and other care arrangements are discussed and written up ready for approval.
- Once approved, we can provide equipment.
You can choose from our range of:
If you have any queries ordering equipment via the NDIS process, please contact us by phone on (08) 8338 7988.
We look forward to an opportunity to assist you.
The Homecare Equipment Team
PS. There is sometimes a delay in gaining approval for Participants. If the equipment is needed urgently please let us know and we can work something out.