Homecare Equipment in Adelaide
Our aim is to help make our clients’ lives a little bit easier and to be the best mobility and rehab equipment service provider in Australia.
Helping South Australians for 17 years
Since 2000 Homecare Equipment has established an excellent reputation as a trusted provider within the South Australian healthcare community.
We work with Adelaide’s Healthcare professionals
During this time we have worked with and continue to work with healthcare professionals from:
- many metropolitan Hospitals,
- Nursing Homes,
- Retirement Villages,
- Occupational Therapists,
- General Practitioners,
- Insurance Companies,
- Government Depts,
- Veterans; and
- other Healthcare Providers.
"Thank you for the excellent service."
Why choose us?
Nobody likes to have to rely on equipment to enable their daily living. When you do need some equipment help, it’s reassuring to know that there is an experienced and reliable company available. Just about everybody needs some kind of equipment at some stage in their lives.
Homecare Equipment Services is here to meet that need. We offer a wide range of mobility and rehabilitation solutions to INDIVIDUALS, FAMILY MEMBERS, HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS and FACILITIES that promote a convenient, comfortable and safe environment both for those who rely on the equipment, and for their dedicated care providers in either the home, hospital or nursing environment.
Here’s 9 reasons to choose Homecare Equipment:
- Hire or buy today
- Best of Breed equipment
- Recommended by OTs
- Delivered withing 24 hours
- No bureacratic delays
- DVA and NDIS approved
- After Sales Service
- Product Warranties
- We love helping people
Our Core Values
- We deliver consistent and reliable customer service every day.
- We are friendly and respectful, empathetic and compassionate to all.
- We enjoy helping our clients maintain an active lifestyle.
- We build open and honest relationships amongst ourselves, our clients and our referrers.
- We help our clients solve their mobility and rehab challenges by taking the time to understand their needs and recommending the most appropriate ‘best of breed’ equipment solutions.
- We are always on the look out to find better ways to do things.
- We take responsibility for our actions and work as a seamless and proactive team to the benefit of our clients.
We are honoured to receive public recognition for our work in the community.
Telstra Business Awards, Finalist 2017
Homecare Equipment was selected as a State Finalist in the Small Business Category. There were 5,000 nominations across Australia, 500 short listed, 150 finalists, 18 in South Australia, 4 in our category. So this places Homecare Equipment in the top 3% of nominations across Australia.
Norwood Rotary, Excellence Award 2015
Homecare Equipment received an Excellence Award “in recognition of the team’s exemplary standards of customer service, ethical behaviour in the healthcare industry. Particularly noteworthy is the extra care taken to look after the needs of people who are frail and vulnerable.”